A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
SpaceTrap is a twin stick shooter with a twist your ships thrusters are destroyed, forcing you to use the recoil from the left and right cannons to produce some astounding maneuvers, all at the same time holding off waves of various enemy's and bosses with their own unique level of AI.
Avoiding asteroids, gravity anomalies and gather ship upgrades to give you the edge bonuses that allow you to clear large section of the screen very quickly. The left and right cannon and the corresponding sides of the ship have been color coded to make gaining your orientation easier and to allow the play to identify what direction the recoil is pushing your ship.
- Control each gun/thruster individually. Allowing you unprecedented maneuverability.
- Online Leader board to compare your scores with others around the world.
- Clever Enemy A.I to keep the player guessing.
- Upgrades can be found in game and stacked to give you the edge against your enemies.
- Progressive combat and random generation of environmental elements ensure a new experience every time.
- Gamepad HIGHLY recommended
SpaceTrap on gamepad is how it was designed and works so much more fluently then on the touch, please help me bring this to steam by voting yes on SpaceTrap's Greenlight.
|Published||89 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||92 days ago|
|Tags||Abstract, Arcade, Boss battle, Casual, Neon, Space, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.20 AUD. You will get access to the following files: